NOTE: The collected Personal Data is not shared, nor disclosed, in any way by the app.
1. What’s Do Not Eat That!
Do Not Eat That! is an iPhone app developed by Ivan Nieto Pérez, indie developer. Do Not Eat That! is an app designed to motivate the user to follow a diet and lose weight.
2. Personal Data collected by the app
- Body mass samples
- Sporting activities executed
- Not eaten foods
3. How is the data collected
Do Not Eat That! collects Personal Data by direct user input. All the collected data must be directly filled in by the user into the app through forms. Do Not Eat That! does not collect any data from the HealthKit store.
Do Not Eat That! collects the Personal Data in the following interactions:
- When the user enter challenges.
- When the user enter not eaten foods or activities that he has done.
- When the user updates his weight with new samples.
- The first time the app is launched, the gender is requested.
4. How is the data used
Do Not Eat That! uses the data to:
- Display information to allow the user to track his activity/calories.
- Calculate and display the not eaten calories needed to fulfil the user’s challenge.
- Calculate and display derivative data, such as the body mass index.
- Present the information in a graphical way.
The collected Personal Data is not shared to any external party in any way. The information is stored in the app, and can be backed up to the user’s iCloud account upon request.
The collected Personal Data is not used for any advertising or marketing purpose.
The collected Personal Data is not disclosed in any way.
5. How the HealthKit store is used
Do Not Eat That! does not read or collect any data from the HealthKit store. Do Not Eat That! provides a feature to enable updating some Personal Data filled into the app by the user into the HealthKit store. The data that can be written into the HealthKit store by Do Not Eat That! is the following:
- Body mass samples.
- Body mass index samples.
Do Not Eat That! will write body mass and body mass index samples into the HealthKit store when:
- The user creates a new challenge.
- The user adds a new body mass sample.
Do Not Eat That! will delete body mass and body mass index samples from the HealthKit store when:
- The user deletes a body mass sample that was previously supplied.
Note about deletions: Do Not Eat That! will only delete body mass and body mass index samples from the HealthKit store that were previously written by the app. It will not delete data stored by third party apps or directly filled in by the user through the Health app.
In order to delete the right body mass and body mass index samples, Do Not Eat That! has to perform search queries on the corresponding data in the HealthKit store, for the selected date. These queries are executed with the only purpose of finding the sample that has to be deleted. The results are discarded and are not used for any other purpose.
6. Data Retention
The Personal Data is not disclosed in any way, so it is not retained in any external system.
7. How to contact the developer
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how this app handles your Personal Data, then you may contact the developer at:
Ivan Nieto Pérez