Next Song Music Player app uses third-party libraries for some specific functions, and free images to improve the UI design. The complete list of contributors is listed below.
Third party libraries
Next Song Player uses some open source libraries. I want to thank the authors for making them publicly available, and for taking the effort to support and enhance them over the time.
- CHCSVParser, a helper class to read, parse and write CSV formatted data, by Dave DeLong
- SwipeView, a very simple yet powerful approach to a horizontal-scrolling paginated view, by Nick Lockwood
- LTransitionImageView, a view with embedded transitions, by Luka Gabrić
- HPReorderTableView, a table view that hides the complexity of reordering cells, by Hermes Pique
- HCSStarRatingView, a custom control to easily show the five star rating images, by Hugo Sousa
- MarqueeLabel, a UILabel subclass that adds a scrolling marquee effect when the text of the label outgrows the available width, by Charles Powel
Background are based on photos picked from the Unsplash website, that publish free high-resolution photos to be used for any purpose. The authors are:
- Man with guitar in the desert: photo by Kimberly Richards
- Girl listening to music: photo by Averie Woodard
- Cassette: photo by Markus Spiske
All icons from flaticon.com, made by or derived from the art of: